Your Privacy is Our Priority
How We Protect Personal Information
Theta Futures restricts access to your personal information to firm personnel who require access to your information in order to conduct our business, service your account, and help you to accomplish your financial objectives. Individuals with access to your personal information utilize this information in order to provide you with the services you are seeking. Theta Futures firm personnel are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information and must follow our established procedures to ensure this. To protect your information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards for guarding the information we collect about you. We do not rent or sell your name or personal information to anyone.
Why and How We Collect Personal Information
When you apply for or maintain an account with Theta Futures, we collect personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing customer service. Theta Futures may collect the following types of non-public personal information from you:
- Information you provide to us on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, date of birth, social security number, occupation, financial profile, income, and information regarding your trading history;
- Information about your account balances and transactions with us and with our affiliates;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and other entities not affiliated with Theta Futures; and
- Information you provide to us to verify your identity, such as a passport, or received from other entities not affiliated with Theta Futures.
Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Third Parties
Theta Futures does not disclose non-public information listed above to non-affiliated third parties, except as permitted by law. For example, we may share non-public information with the following types of parties:
- Governmental agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials;
- Financial service institutions (e.g. advisers, dealers, brokers, trust companies and banks) with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as agreements to market financial services or products that we jointly offer, endorse or sponsor; and
- Companies under contract to perform services for us or on our behalf, such as vendors that prepare and mail statements and transaction confirmations or provide data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing, auditing and marketing services.
Accessing and Revisiting Your Personal Information
We endeavor to keep our customers files complete and accurate. You have the right, at any time, to request and receive a copy of the information you have provided. Your data is retained by Theta Futures based on current US financial regulatory requirements. Most of this information is contained in account statements that you receive from us and applications that you submit to obtain our products and services. We encourage you to review this information and notify us if you believe any information should be corrected or updated. You may request that we delete or discontinue processing your personal information. Please note that we may be required by US regulation to retain your data regardless. If you have a question or concern about your personal information or this privacy notice, please contact your Theta Futures representative or call 1-424-257-8290 if you would like to opt out of the disclosure of nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties.